Complete the look of any game room with a classic Viper Stadium Dartboard Cabinet with Shot King Dartboard. Don't leave your wall unprotected from errant throws! The Stadium is constructed from wood with a classic walnut finish meant to absorb the toughest of impacts. The sharp, sleek design will complement most decors and will ensure that your dartboard doesn't clash with your style. The Hideaway has tons of features to make it the best cabinet for your needs! The magnetic door lock will keep the doors from swinging out and obstructing your rooms, while attached directly onto the doors are dry erase scoreboards for both 301 games and Cricket suitable for up to for players. The hinges of the Stadium's doors feature an antique brass finish to complete the traditional look of this cabinet. Underneath the main dartboard area are slots to hold up to six darts upright, to avoid folding the flights, and dry erase marker for the scoreboard, so it doesn't go missing. Included with your dartboard cabinet is a Viper Shot King Sisal Dartboard, one of our top selling dartboards. Featuring top quality sisal fibers, the Shot King is designed to self heal and last much longer. With a staple free bull and rounded spider wires, bounce outs are reduced to a minimum. A removable score ring allows you to rotate your board so it wears evenly. The regulation dartboard measures 18" in diameter for a tournament level experience. Your dart room isn't complete until you have a cabinet in which to store it!
- Defend your wall with classic style. Protect your home from errant dart throws, and will serve as a centerpiece to your game room.
- Wood construction with patina bronze hinges and finished with a classic walnut finish to complement the decor of your game room.
- Dry erase scoreboards are built right into the cabinet doors; supporting â€˜01 and Cricket for up to four players or teams.
- Includes Shot King Dartboards is constructed from high grade, self-healing compressed sisal fibers and features rounded wire spider.
- Includes easy to use mounting hardware for use with front facing mounting holes for especially quick and easy installation.