The perfect piece to complete your game room is here with the Fat Cat Madrid Foosball Table! The Madrid is the perfect solution, whether you are looking for hours of family fun or to challenge your dorm room buddies. The quality of this table begins with the cabinet construction. The cabinet is the case that holds the playing field and takes the heaviest beating. Foosball table walls have to be tough if they’re to survive any amount of play. The Madrid has this covered as the walls are constructed of 1” thick wood walls. The durability continues into the traditional green playfield, fashioned from high density thermoplastic to prevent warping.
The Madrid boasts solid one-piece legs to give it solid stability and leg levellers to balance the playing field on an uneven floor while the bolts remain hidden for the cleanest overall look. Tournament size ½” solid steel rods are capped off with octagonal grips for a quicker reaction time and faster rotation speeds. The look of the Madrid is completed with an all around rich mahogany finish on the cabinet for that coveted classic style. The elegant looking crimson and ivory foos men on this table are counterbalanced for optimal movement during play. You can show off your skill when leaving your players upright for long set piece shots, catching your opponent off-guard. Finally, the ball return is featured on the side of the cabinet so the flow of play never stops.
- Durable cabinet construction from 1” thick wood featuring a smooth black finish stands up to the toughest players.
- Spacious playfield is fashioned from solid green thermoplastic is ⅜” thick to prevent warping.
- Traditional block design with a jet black finish with solid black legs fit seamlessly into any game room decor.
- Counterbalance technology allows you to leave your crimson and ivory foos men upright, setting up long goals.
- Convenient side ball return makes sure the flow of play never stops.