The Most Versatile Grill on the Planet: A Memphis Wood Fire Grill is the backyard chef’s secret weapon. It has you covered from pork chops to pies; from burgers to brisket to banana bread. By combining three separate cooking techniques (wood fire searing, low-n-slow smoking, and convection baking), it is quite possibly the most versatile and flavor-enhancing device on the planet. Do more — a lot more — with one easy to use grill. Read more about how Memphis Wood Fire Grills are unlike any other grill you’ve ever seen.
Big, bold, and made in the USA, this wood pellet grill is the ultimate addition to any outdoor kitchen. With a whopping 1252 sq. inches of cooking surface, a large 24 lb. pellet hopper, dual metal convection fans, and precise temperature control capable of anything from 180° to 700°, the Memphis Elite is truly a revolutionary cooking appliance. Also available as a cart model.
- Temp Range: 180-700 degrees Fahrenheit
- Intelligent Temperature Control with Wi-Fi
- Double Walled, Sealed, 304 Stainless Steel
- Indirect and Direct Flame Modes
- Dual Convection Fans
- Oven-Grade Gasket
- 24 lb. dual pellet hopper (mix and match pellet flavors)
- Now comes standard with direct flame insert, genie tool, one meat probe, and a free 20lb bag of pellets!
- For dimensions and installation instructions, check out our Memphis Elite Built-In Manual.
Price is MSRP (US 48).